Melbet Payment Methods
Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Chinese Yuan, Euros, Norwegian Kroner, Polish Zloty, Russian Rubles, Swedish Kroner—these are just a few of the many payment methods available at MELbet Casino. Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin are also available. In fact, if we were to list all available payment methods and currencies, this MELbet review would be twice the size!Popular payment methods at MELbet include PayPal, Trustly, EcoPayz, WebMoney, ClickandBuy, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, and Paysafecard. MELbet states that there are no withdrawal limits, but this doesn’t seem to be the case for players withdrawing tens of thousands of dollars every single week. If this sounds like you, we recommend contacting the casino in advance.
Casinos like this are happy to embrace high rollers and will generally do everything they can to get them on board, even if it means offering them extra bonuses and relaxing their limits.
Limits can also be lifted by the VIP scheme, which we outlined above. By depositing and wagering more money, you’ll automatically make it to the latter stages of this loyalty program, at which point you’ll reap all of the benefits, including higher limits.
MELbet has a minimum deposit requirement of just €5, which is much more reasonable and accessible than the €20 limit utilized elsewhere, but you may need to deposit more to qualify for some of the aforementioned bonuses.
Why Does it Have so Many Options?
Many casinos stick with the basics and try to appeal to the average player. Additional options can be complicated to manage and expensive to implement, but MELbet has taken the steps and the result is that the casino caters for everyone.
Is MELbet Fair?
MELbet can seem a little cluttered at times and it’s not a good look. But make no mistake about it, this is a safe and fair online casino and it is properly regulated and certified.
Can I Access MELbet in My Location?
It depends on where you are. Generally, however, if the site is not available in your location then you will not be able to access it.
Melbet Limits and Licenses
When a casino is this vast and offers so much choice, it’s hard to pick faults. For the sake of balance, however, we’ll highlight a few of the things that could be changed.Firstly, when you have this much choice, it’s easy to get lost. This is not an issue with the casino’s games, as filters and categories make it easy to search through them. However, it’s more confusing with bonuses. These are all listed on a single page and there are numerous Welcome Bonuses, Reload Bonuses, and more, but some are only available for the casino and others are only available for the sportsbook. If you’re only here for one of those two sections, navigating to the right option can be frustrating at first.
There have also been complaints about the lack of deposit limits. Still, these issues are pretty minor when you consider how solid the rest of this site is. If you’re looking for a vast casino that covers all accessibility options, is guaranteed to have your language, your currency, and your preferred payment method, you can’t go much wrong with MELbet.
MELbet is one of the biggest online casinos we have encountered, one that encompasses more accessibility options, games, and payment methods than we have encountered anywhere else. And that’s not an understatement, because while we have seen a few casinos with more bonuses, and even a few with more games, it’s rare to find such a vast selection under one virtual roof and that’s what makes MELbet unique.If you’re tired of the same-old same-old, of casinos that offer the same games along with limited selections of currencies, languages, and payment options, take a look at MELbet. The only thing that lets this casino down, the only thing that isn’t all-encompassing, is its licenses. Limitations in this department mean that MELbet is not available in several key gambling regions, including the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Greece, Germany, and Spain, to name just a few.
For MELbet to operate here, it would need licenses from those specific countries, as opposed to simply operating with a Curacao license. Maybe that will happen in the future, maybe not, but in the meantime, MELbet casino is still one of the best options for players in accepted regions.
Melbet Slots and More
The MELbet games room is a who’s-who of online casino creators, with a multitude of innovative, award-winning, and established developers. If you’re new to the online casino industry and have yet to see and play games like Rainbow Riches, Mega Moolah, Cleopatra, Book of Dead, Starburst, and Gonzo’s Quest, this may seem like overkill and that vast selection will probably be wasted on you.
But if you’re like the majority of online casino players and have played these games and countless others a hundred times; if you’re tired of seeing the same games and want to find something new and unique every time you sit down to play, MELbet is perfect.
We counted over 3,000 games in total and this list is growing all of the time, making it one of the biggest and most diverse casino games rooms that we have reviewed. Whether you’re looking for specific developers and a full roster of titles or you’re searching for an eclectic mix of exciting and new games, you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
We counted several dozen top developers available at MELbet. To give you an idea of what you can expect, here is just a small selection of the available creators and what they bring to the table.
- NetEnt: Combines elements of top 3D software with exciting new innovations and features such as Wild Reels, Progressive Jackpots, Cascading Reels, and more. Some of NetEnt’s best-loved creations include Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Vegas Night Life, and Rage of the Seas.
- Microgaming: The oldest creator and one of the best, Microgaming has been around since the mid-90s and has created a vast selection of quality casino games since then, including table games like Caribbean Stud Poker and Double Xposure Blackjack, as well as slots like Avalon, Break Da Bank, Mega Moolah, Jurassic Park, and The Dark Knight.
- Pragmatic Play: The makers of the hugely popular John Hunter series of slots, along with Sweet Bonanza. Pragmatic Play is a mobile-first creator responsible for countless casino classics, as well as its very own Live Casino.
- Betsoft: Thanks to a unique slot platform, Betsoft is responsible for some of the best-looking games around. It also innovates like no one else, as evidenced by the Max Quest: Wrath of Ra slot, which functions more like an action mobile game than a slot machine and has completely turned the iGaming industry on its head.
- Wazdan: One of the fastest-growing and most underrated innovators in the iGaming sector, Wazdan creates new games every month and has a roster spanning over 100 titles. It is unique in the sense that it lets players tweak the game rules, changing things such as variance, speed, and zoom.
- Play’n GO: This top brand has created a plethora of great games over the years, all of which can be accessed on mobile, as well as desktop. However, it’s the Book of Dead slot, and the Rich Wilde series in general, that most players know Play’n GO for. This slot is one of the biggest and best-loved real money slots in the iGaming industry, with fun features, great graphics, and big payouts.
Melbet Table Games
Slots are just the beginning for this top online casino, as it also has a vast selection of table games and Live Casino games, the latter of which are provided by Evolution Gaming and several other Live Casino providers. All of these games are streamed from state-of-the-art studios across Europe and they are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Some of our favourite options here include the Evolution Gaming gameshow creations. With Deal or No Deal Live, you can try your hand at one of the most famous gameshows in the world, one that has been going for a couple of decades now and has been syndicated in dozens of countries worldwide. There is also a football-based game-of-chance called Football Studio.
These games give you something a little different from the usual collection of card games (Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker) and games of chance (Roulette, Craps, Sic Bo), although these are available in abundance as well.